You can contribute to any of the following:
- Financial aid to buy books, stationery, uniform etc for needy students of adopted Government school coming from families below poverty line, this primary school has been legally adopted by MDS for over 20 years.
- Part or full scholarship for a needy girl student pursuing classes 11 & 12 or a professional course
- Cash or medicines or medical equipment for our health care projects.
- Underwriting fully or partly the expenses of diagnostic investigation, referral or surgical treatment of a patient
- Funding fully or partly the vocational training for a resident of our Short Stay Home
- Sponsor an awareness program of an issue dear to your heart
How you can help us :
Donate to our projects
We at MDS invite your participation in our effort to make this world a better place by helping the hapless and the helpless.
Income tax exemption under 80G can be availed of for any donation to us.
Your cheque /DD can be made out in the name of Mahila Dakshata Samiti, Bangalore and sent to:
The President, Mahila Dakshata Samiti, CA-4, 1st Main, BEL Layout, Vidyaranyapura, Bangalore,560097.
Or you may send the money directly to our bank.
Please call us for information.